We are very happy of your visit. We want to offer you the best experience on our Website and for this purpose, we have written this Cookies Policy as transparent as possible.
Above all, we would like to inform you that a cookie is not an informatical virus, nor similar, to search a prejudice in the system of the person authorizing its utilization. There is nothing bad about it.
A cookie is a little file of letters and figures which is downloaded on user's computers when they access the pages of certain websites. The cookies allow a website to recognize the browser of a user and does not copy personal information.
Its final purpose is to recognize the user every time he visits the website, moreover, to improve the quality and the use of our web page.
The cookies are essentials to the correct functioning of Internet; it cannot damage the system of the user and it helps us to identify and solve possible errors in the operation of the web.
Types of cookies
The Website has various types of cookies. Each of it works in the same way, but with little differences:
- Session cookies: The session cookies only last the time of the visit on the website and are eliminated when you close your browser. Its final goal is to identificate the browser's system, help to the security of the website or its basic functionality. It does not contain personal data to identify a person.
- Persistent cookies: Are downloaded on the hard disk of the system and our web page reads it every time you visit us; it has an expiry date, and stops working after it. It allows us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze the visits and help to understand how users arrive on our website and improve our services.
- Functionality cookies: Allow the Website to register actions of the user, such as its login or his user identifier. The information of these cookies are anonymous (it means that they do not have your name, address or other data).
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are those who install a website which is not the one you are visiting; for example, the use of social networks (like Facebook) or for external contents supplements (like Google Maps). Moreover, some publicity agency use this type of files to follow your visits in every site they are present.
- Analytical cookies: Cookies which have for purpose the periodic maintenance and to assure the best operation and services to users; by copying data of your activities.
During the navigation on the Website, you expressly accept the use of these types of cookies in your system. If you deactivate it, it may be possible that your navigation on the site will not be optimal and some of the utilities may not work correctly.
Below, we will describe the cookies we use and their purpose:
|Name of cookie||Type of cookie||Origin||Expiry date||Purpose||Description|
|_ga||Third-party cookies||2 years||Analytics and follow-up||Used to distinguish the users|
|__utma||2 years||Analytics and follow-up||Used to distinguish users and sessions. This cookie updates itself every time the time are sent to Google Analytics.|
|__utmb||Third-party cookie||30 minutes||Analytics and follow-up||Used to determine new sessions or visits. This cookie updates itself every time the time data are sent to Google Analytics.|
|__utmc||Third-party cookie||When the user closes the browser||Analytics and follow-up||Used to determine if the user makes a new session or visit.|
|__utmz||Third-party cookie||6 months||Analytics and follow-up||Store the source of the traffic or the publicity which explains how the user arrived on the website. Updates itself every time date are sent to Google Analytics.|
|__utmv||Third-party cookie||2 years||Analytics and follow-up||Used to store variable personalized data of users. The cookie updates itself every time the time data are sent to Google Analytics.|
|__atuvc||Third-party cookie||AddThis||2 years||Counts the share of a page||Used to be sure that the user sees the actualized count if he shares a page and returns to it before the updating of the caché from actions account.|
|__stid||Third-party cookie||ShareThis||1 year||Use this cookie to follow the clicks||Used to follow the clicks made by clicking on any option of ShareThis|
|ow_cookie_notice||Persistent cookie||Propia||1 year||Save your choice about the acceptance of Cookie||Additional cookie to save your choices and so that you do not need to accept the use of cookie each time you access to the website|
|PHPSESSID||Session cookie||Propia||When the user closes the browser||System||Associate an identifier to a user with PHP for every variables stored in the session|
|frontend||Functionality cookie||Propia||30 days||Maintain authentification of the user||Used to maintain the user authentificated in the system during the navigation through the different pages of the website|
|_jsuid||Third-party cookie||Web Analytics||20 years||Analytics and follow-up||It is a random number used to distinguish new or unique visits.|
|_first_pageview||Third-party cookie||Clicky Web Analytics||10 minutes||Analytics and follow-up||Used to identificate the pages which have been visitated.|
|_dc_gtm_[id_sitio]||Third-party cookie||Google Tag Manager||10 minutes||Analytics and follow-up||Used to add the tracking code of Google Analytics from Google Tag Manager|
|heatmaps_g2g_[id_sitio]||Third-party cookie||Clicky Web Analytics||When the user closes the browser||Analytics and follow-up||Store the information about where the user clicks on the website.|
|_referrer_og||Third-party cookie||Clicky Web Analytics||90 days||Analytics and follow-up||Store the external referent of a user when exists.|
|_utm_og||Third-party cookie||Clicky Web Analytics||90 days||Analytics and follow-up||Store variables of a publicity to identificate if visits come from a publicity|
|cluid||Third-party cookie||Clicky Web Analytics||20 years||Analytics and follow-up||Has the same information as the cookie __jsuid to share with Clicky|
|Lu||Third-party cookie||2 years||Preferences||Manage how the home page of Facebook appears to the user|
|Datr||Third-party cookie||2 years||Information of connection with Facebook||Send information about the connection between the website and Facebook|
|Guest_Id||Third-party cookie||3 days||Information of connection with Twitter||Manage the information required to generate the connection for Twitter and Follows.|
|Nid||Third-party cookie||Google +1||6 months||Analytics and follow-up||Control the +1 of Google Plus.|
Configuration of the user to avoid Cookies or how to deactivate it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other: If you have any other kind of browser which is not in this list, you need to consult the specific documentation of your browser.
Finally, you can go to the portal Your Online Choices (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/) where you will find more useful information, and you will also be able to configure, provider from provider, your preferences about the cookies of third-party publicity.
In any case, you can eliminate every cookie from this web site by clicking on: Enlace que hay que programar
If you need more information, please contact us at: [email protected]